In the Curriculum
‘Bright Lights Drama (Camilla) worked with Year 3, 4, 5 & 6, both in whole classes and small groups, and with both the G&T and special educational needs children. We were really impressed with the way that each workshop was specifically tailored to each group. The flexibility and ability to adapt to the level and needs of individual children was great. They were noticeably more responsive and engaged afterwards.’ John Sawh, Literary Co-ordinator Goose Green Primary School, April 2015.
Bright Lights is able to provide a wide range of workshops supporting the curriculum in a number of different ways:
- supporting teachers during PPA cover
- delivering a drama lesson linked to the students classwork
- working with EAL and G&T students to develop and enhance literacy skills and confidence as well as self-esteem
- working alongside teachers and the class to prepare short performances for school assemblies, showcasing work to the rest of the school
- a beneficial and rewarding way of using pupil premium
- delivering workshops themed around Book Week
‘I hear, I know. I see, I remember. I do, I understand.’
Follow us on social media!